Heading to Orlando for the 2014 International Pool I Spa I Patio Expo? Here are some things you should know about the show.
Registration will be opening soon, and the full lineup of events and happenings will be available soon. Get notified when registration opens. In the meantime, read on for a sneak peek on some details about the big event.
First, check out the 2014 floor plan to see the complete layout of exhibitors, education, specialty areas and more, including:
- Houzz presents consumer insights and success tips
- APLD creating a 1,000 square foot designer landscape pavilion
- Genesis 3 Lifestyle Program offering eight incredible new class and event offerings
- Networking “Splash Talk” Lounges with targeted, quick 15-20 minute learning moments
- The Hayward School of Business is offering a fresh new lineup of business classes
- The Hot Spot is back, where attendees can view exhibitors cooking on their grills, burning their fire pits and outdoor heaters, and truly turning up the heat on outdoor living
- The Rec Room, featuring all products for the game room, bringing you chances to play to win great prizes in the Rec Room Play-offs
- And much, much more
Then, book your travel plans today and make the trip to IPSPE as simple and cost effective as possible by utilizing the only Official Housing Program, powered by Travel Planners. The team has negotiated the best hotels, at the lowest rates, in the most convenient locations in anticipation of an exciting new year in Orlando. Check out the deals now.