The Northeast Spa & Pool Associationfvuqexdwdvttz has a new Board of Directors. The 2014-15 executive team was officially sworn in at NESPA's Annual Membership Meeting on September 22 in Saddle Brook, N.J. New leaders are:
- President: John C. Migliaccio, Pool & Spa Place, Cranbury, N.J.
- Vice President: Frank Borrelle, Borrelle Pool Services, Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Secretary: Irene Insignares, Cool Pool & Spa, Nanuet, N.Y.
- Secretary: Ronald Falcioni, Darien Pool, Darien, Ct.
- At-Large Director: Robert Blanda, Mill Bergen Pool Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
The Board also includes representatives from the Northeast Spa and Pool Association’s five Chapters. Representatives for the 2014 -2015 term are currently being selected.
Ronald Falcioni, Darien Pools
Bob Russell, Glen Gate Company
Long Island Chapter
Andy Levinson, Jetline Products of Long Island
John Lochren, Solar Pool Enclosures of New York
Barry Kenny, Bel-Aqua Pool Supply
Metro NY-NJ Chapter
Irene Insignares, Cool Pool & Spa
Mitchell Katz, Elite Landscaping, Inc.
Chas Bogardus, Budd's Pool Company, Inc.
Frank Borrelle, Borrelle Pool Service
Joe Koch, Blue Wave Pools
“This is an exciting time for our association and our industry as a whole,” said newly elected President, John C. Migliaccio in a press release. “Seeing the team of individuals who have stepped up to volunteer to lead our association, I know we are well positioned to take advantage of the many opportunities that lie ahead for the pool, spa and hot tub industry.”