For information on placing a classified ad, email Pamela Singletary or call 323.801.4928.
Pool Construction Working Foreman / Superintendent at Swimming Pool Construction Company
(JP Construction, Inc. in business over 39 years in Tulsa, OK)
• Handling job specific paperwork, job site production, planning and scheduling of job specific subcontractors and material, and job site safety regulations
• Capable of representing the company in job site meetings and with clients on the job site
• A clear understanding of the following; reading plans, shooting elevations, calculation of grades and layout piping installation
• Ability to work hands-on and with crew
• Ability to work outside in the elements
• Possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record
• HS graduate or GED required
• Pay commensurate with experience $39,500 - $62,400 annual salary plus overtime
• Benefits include health/dental, Simple IRA, vacation & holiday pay
• Email resume and/or interest letter to
Darla Egleston - Service Manager – J.P. Construction, Inc. – 918-664-6190 – firstname.lastname@example.org
FIBERGLASS POOL INSTALLER/FOREMAN
Here’s your chance to come to beautiful Colorado! San Juan Pools of Colorado is looking for an experienced, long term, working foreman for fiberglass pool installations. Will pay top dollar to commensurate with experience.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
• Read a dig sheet, understand and set grade, read a transit.
• Operate a backhoe and skid steer, yet be willing to shovel and wheelbarrow when necessary.
• Plan a good sense schematic to set and install Pentair pool equipment and plumb.
• Install and operate automatic pool covers. Install winter covers.
• Ability to work independently and/or work with other employees.
• Clean and start up pools.
• Be in good physical condition–lift 70 lbs.
• Must have Valid DL, transportation, good work ethics and a positive attitude!
GENERAL MANAGER - SEBRING, FLORIDA
Family owned single store selling hot tubs, above ground pools, patio furniture and accessories, as well as fiberglass pools, needs general manager. Full time position. Salary commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and bonus plan. Submit your resume to frans@SpasPoolsPatio.com.
Well established interior pool finish manufacturer looking to fill a recently vacated Territory Manager/Sales position on the west and southwest coast of Florida. Experience in pool plaster application and/or water chemistry knowledge preferred. Assistance and training within the territory will be provided at startup. Full benefit package including Company vehicle, Life, Health, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as one of the best 401K offerings in the industry. Combination salary/commission compensation package commensurate with Industry knowledge, education and experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or by mail: Milissa Schneider, 1616 South 14th Street Leesburg, FL 34748
Growing Fiberglass Construction Firm in Charlotte, NC seeking experienced Project/Construction Manager to help manage our growing construction operations. Must have clean driving record, able to multi-task numerous projects, and have knowledge of pool operation and construction. Company truck, benefits and great salary! Family Oriented Company.
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Liner Specialists are seeking 1 or 2 quality subs for the NY, NJ, CT area. We are also seeking experienced service techs for our in-house positions. Clean License and dependable car needed. Call 845-225-4124 or email email@example.com
Liner pool installations and replacements
Immediate openings: Raleigh, NC pool installation, retail and maintenance company is seeking individual(s) experienced in either or all of the following: Liner pool installations and replacements, Fiberglass pool installations, general maintenance, openings, closings, equipment and plumbing installation/repairs. Family operated and locally owned in Raleigh, NC since 1972. Benefits include health, dental, 401K, vacation/sick days, uniform rental and a 25K life insurance policy for all full-time employees. Applicants must be able to start by April 1 at the latest. Please forward resume and other information highlighting salary expectations and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Builder / Construction Manager
Sebesta Pools is looking for an experienced pool builder / construction manager for full time employment in La Crosse, WI. Competitive salary, bonuses and company truck is based on experience and knowledge. Applicants must have the following experience regarding swimming pool construction and remodeling.
1. Ability to read detailed construction plans and documents.
2. Knowledge of steel wall vinyl liner pool construction from beginning to end including but not limited to:
a. Pool excavation and setting grades
b. Setting pool walls
c. Plumbing and hydraulics
d. Installation and operation of Pentair equipment and automation
e. Installation and replacing vinyl liners.
f. Installation and operation of Coverstar automatic pool covers
g. Setting forms, pouring and finishing of concrete decks and concrete retaining walls
3. Concrete pool building and remodeling experience is helpful but not required.
4. MUST be able to work well with subcontractors, other employees and customers.
5. MUST be able to operate excavation and demolition equipment.
6. MUST have a valid driver’s license.
Experienced applicants please email resume to: email@example.com
Hawaii Pool Construction Company for Sale
• Builds pools 12 months per year
• Business for sale due to retirement
• Offered fully turnkey including large contracted backlog
• Great name recognition, reputation & strong market share
• Excellent profit margins and strong demand
• Revenues: $1,100,000; up 22% over last year
• Owner’s Cash Profits: $266,000
• Asking Price: $625,000. Will finance.
Contact Tom at HawaiiBusinessSales@gmail.com or 303-968-0613.
Why not live in Hawaii’s paradise and make enough money to enjoy it?
SEEKING EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS/TECHNICIANS
Well established, expanding and busy liner and award winning one-piece fiberglass pool installation, retail and maintenance company in Fairfield County, CT seeks individual(s) experienced in either or all of the following: Liner pool installations and replacements, Fiberglass pool installations, general maintenance, openings, closings, plumbing and repairs, concrete finishing, troweling.
In continuous operation since 1965, we have installed in excess of 3,000 pools, and currently install the most liner and one-piece fiberglass pools combined in CT. Please forward resume highlighting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latham Pool Products has two career opportunities available for a Regional Sales Manager in each of the following territories:
· Northeast: New York – Long Island/Metropolitan NY area
· Central US: Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas area
Primary Function: Responsible for the efficient and profitable sales of the company’s swimming pool components and pool accessories, inclusive of a broad product line of fiberglass pools, pool kits, liners, steps, ladders, safety covers and auto covers and services in the region, coupled with consistently maximizing and increasing market share through existing dealers and new dealer base acquisition.
- Maintain and manage existing accounts; aggressively solicit new accounts
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Develop the sales forecast for the territory
- Educate dealers on the use, sales, and installation of our products and services
- Develop personal contacts with all major accounts; make sales calls to dealers
- Implement, communicate and coordinate all sales programs for the territory
- Follow-up, monitor and report results of each program to management on a weekly basis
- Focus on increasing personal selling skills and product knowledge
- Participate in trade organizations and trade shows as requested by management (company and dealer shows)
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent working knowledge and experience in the business will be considered
- 5-7 years of experience selling recreational products in this industry
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with strong interpersonal, customer relations, service and negotiating skills required
- Strong time management and planning skills required, coupled with experience working well independently while being accountable to a larger team
- Ability to work under pressure and remain an effective representative of the Company
- Able to travel up to 75%
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter and current resume via hard copy or e-mail to Human Resources Representative at email@example.com. In the cover letter, detail your skills and experience relating to this opportunity, and explain why you feel you are qualified for this position.
Career Opportunities with California Pools of Las Vegas: California Pools of Las Vegas is well known for high-quality custom pool & spa construction and superior customer service. We are a rapidly growing company and are searching for the right candidates to round out our professional & friendly team. Interested & qualified applicants for either position should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pool Sales & Design: Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the swimming pool industry in both sales & design. Design experience with Pool Studios or CAD is required. Must be self-motivated, professional in appearance, and possess strong customer service skills. Excellent commission & growth opportunities!
Pool and/or Landscape Designer: Candidates required to have a minimum of 2-3 years pool and/or landscape design experience with Pool Studios or CAD.
Account Executive Employment Opportunity
Marquis Corp, a 100% employee-owned manufacturer of hot tubs, Aquatic Training Vessels, Environments, and SpaBoutique chemicals/accessories is recruiting motivated, talented, and proven professionals with retail and wholesale experience in the Southwest U.S. to grow sales with a focus on new dealer recruitment and existing dealer development and customer service. Applicants must have computer, organizational, communicative, management, customer service, and sales skills in addition to an extensive referral list.
In addition to the rewards derived from being associated with a quality company that has exceeded industry growth for the past five years, Marquis® offers competitive, success driven compensation plans which include profit sharing, 401(k) plan, medical, and dental benefits. To learn more about Marquis’ success due to the superior products, programs, and services provided by a Spasearch Certified Spa Manufacturer and corporate sponsor of Make-A-Wish®, visit our web site at www.marquisspas.com.
Please send résumés via e-mail to Bill Wells, National Sales Director, at email@example.com. All inquiries are strictly confidential. EOE
EXPERIENCED Construction Manager's Assistant.
50-year-old Miami-Dade pool builder overloaded with work.
Experienced applicants only call 305-255-5315.
One of the most recognized brands in the spa industry seeks commission-based sales representatives with BD experience to grow sales throughout North America. Minimum 5 years outside sales experience. Travel required.
Skills & Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing, Territory Management, Prospecting, Negotiating, Presenting, Product Knowledge, Client Relationships. Interested candidates submit resumes to:
Pool and Spa News, Attn: Box 297, 6222 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90059 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Box 297
Blue Water Pool Service, LLC seeking a highly motivated and experienced Service Technician to support the customer base of Blue Haven Pools of St Louis, Mo. Qualified person must be skilled in trouble shooting in-ground swimming pools and related systems. Have the knowledge and ability to make repairs on a wide variety of equipment. The committed self-starter can apply via Fax at 636-940-2472, or email at email@example.com
POOL DESIGN/SALES PERSON
Blue Haven Pools of St Louis is seeking a Pool Design/Sales Person to grow with our award winning company. We prefer candidates with 2 years’ experience, CAD or 3D software knowledge and a tremendous work ethic. Competitive pay and benefits offered.
Qualified candidates submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Swimming Pool Technician - Connecticut / Western Mass.
We are currently looking for Experienced Commercial Pool Service Technicians:
• Must have knowledge of Commercial Swimming Pools including water chemistry, pumps, filters, heaters, leak detection, controllers and cleaning systems
• CPO Certification and SP1 / SP2 license preferred, but not required.
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
• Competitive Salary based on experience.
• Must be a team player and be able to take direction and advice.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
• Room for advancement
• Health / retirement benefits
• Possible relocation assistance
• Signing bonus for qualified applicant
For more information or to apply online, go to www.savolpools.com/jobs or call 860-282-0878.
This position manages the pool construction process, including pre-construction visits to ensuring the final inspection has been completed. Previous project superintendent experience preferred.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with an exemplary record. Knowledge of service, construction, and subcontractor and customer relations will be a plus. Qualified candidates should submit a resume to:
Pools of Fun
3891 Clarks Creek Road
Plainfield, IN 46168
Pools of Fun has an excellent career opportunity available for a Design Consultant.
Design Consultants meet onsite at customers’ home and conduct presentations and provide quotes for pool packages to customers’ needs.
We are looking for candidates possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in sales management or, business administration, or business management or retail management. Candidates must possess strong leadership and customer service skills, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient with all Microsoft products. Prior experience in the swimming pool industry a plus.
Pools of Fun
3891 S. Clarks Creek Road
Plainfield, IN 46168
Seeking Key Installer, Indianapolis, IN.
Need 1 key guy to fill out our team! Our installers have all worked here for 5-10 years. High integrity and experience in installing vinyl liner and / or fiberglass pools needed. Salary, bonus, 401k, health insurance and great work environment. In business 25+ year. Please send information to email@example.com.
Service Technician needed for Wichita, KS, area company looking to grow their hot tub service business. Seeking career minded candidates with 2+ years hot tub service experience who are energetic, organized, and customer oriented. Salary based on experience plus profit share plus relocation. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Long Established Central Ct. pool co.
Openings/closings/weeklies/troubleshooting. Licenses req. Company vehicle, buy-in/advancement oppty.
Fax resume/requirements to 860-628-5123.
Email email@example.com all inq. confidential.
SUBCONTRACTORS NEEDED FOR
• INGROUND LINER REPLACEMENTS
• INGROUND & ABOVE GROUND NEW POOL INSTALLATIONS
• NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI, NH, PA, DE, MD
• CALL PAUL AT 908-578-4242
SR Smith is looking to add a Regional Manager in the Eastern Midwest/Ohio Valley area. Regional managers are responsible for exceeding sales goals and effectively managing their territory. Candidates must have a college degree, minimum 5 years industry sales, and 3 years sales management experience. Ideal candidates will have existing relationships with national and regional distributors, dealers, builders, and service professionals. This position requires a person with a high degree of integrity who is self-motivated and willing to travel. These individuals must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks. Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cinderella, Inc. is a leading independent family-owned distributor of pools, spas, chemicals, and related leisure products. We are looking for a motivated individual to maintain and build our business in the Ohio region. This is an opportunity to work for an established distributor in a growing market. We offer a competitive compensation package including health insurance and 401k match. Qualified candidates please email your resume to David Jaffe at email@example.com. The identity of all candidates will be kept in confidence.
Blue Haven Pools of Orlando is seeking salesperson with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience. 3D drawing is preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Bi-lingual is a plus. Interested applicants need to submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artistic Pool/Spa, Inc. is seeking a Professional Swimming Pool Designer/Builder wanted for custom swimming pool contractor in Las Vegas, NV, with 5 recent years in custom residential pool sales, design, and construction supervision. Generous commission structure. Interested parties can email resume and references to email@example.com.
Artistic Pools Inc., an Atlanta /North GA /SE Tenn. award-winning custom pool builder, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help manage our growing business. Ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, be team oriented and have knowledge of gunite pool construction. A clean driving record is required. We offer a company truck and a good benefit package, including 401k. Submit resumes to: Info4@artisticpools.com
or fax to 770.451.1899.
Aqua Blue Pools, the largest swimming pool company in Greenville/Spartanburg S.C. is seeking an experienced Construction Manager. Only the skilled and qualified in swimming pool construction need apply. Knowledge of Vinyl & Gunite construction & Fiberglass pool installation is a plus. Fax/e-mail resume to (864)268-7508, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested parties: We are seeking an experienced pool building professional for full time employment with possible bonus sharing opportunities. All candidates must have the following skills and expertise regarding swimming pool and spa construction.
1. Working knowledge of pool and spa construction from beginning to completion.
2. The ability to read and follow construction documents.
3. Leadership and management skills. This individual will be in the field daily directing and managing a labor force. Scheduling and coordinating subcontractors.
4. Solid knowledge of plumbing and rebar schematics. The ability to direct and oversee all rebar and plumbing details.
5. Working knowledge of Gunite and/ or shotcrete shell construction.
6. Understanding of equipment placement and connections.
7. Working knowledge of system programing ( Pentair/ Jandy )
This is a full time position with a commensurate pay scale and bonus opportunity. Place of employment will be in Missouri, Heart of the Ozarks.
Interested parties please contact:
Riverdale Land Development
Sales Position Ad:
Southern California Regional Sales Manager
A growing distributor of commercial pool equipment and chemicals is searching for an experienced sales professional with strong consultative selling skills to join our southern California team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in sales to the commercial swimming pool industry. A thorough understanding of water chemistry and mechanical pool equipment is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience is preferred. Hands on experience with commercial pool equipment installation and repair is a plus.
Responsibilities will include calling on and maintaining existing customer base as well as prospecting and increasing sales to new and existing customers.
Resumes will be kept completely confidential.
Compensation will be based on experience but will include salary plus commission and a company provided vehicle.
Please forward resumes to: Pool and Spa News. ATTN: BOX 296, 6222 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90048 OR email to email@example.com ATTN: BOX 296
SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR GRIFFIN POOLS, INC., LAKELAND FL:
100k+ a year commission potential and car allowance.
Over 800 leads a year.
Work with exclusive home builders.
All 3D designs done for you.
Permit packages done for you.
Work for the oldest and most respected pool company in Central Florida.
We are growing and looking for experienced and motivated sales people.
Email your resume to Melinda@griffinpools.com
BE PART OF AMERICA‘S FASTEST MOVING RETAIL AND SERVICE POOL BUSINESS
It’s tough being on your own in the pool business these days.
It’s a struggle to keep up with marketing, technology, changing staff laws and maintaining solid profit margins.
Poolwerx has a proven system to support you with all these services while you get on with running your business.
Come and take a look at our exciting business model that has made us so successful for over two decades.